quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

The Prince of Ice & The Heart Iced


"Are you fallen in love with me?"

This was the question she heard before the door was closed!

She said - No!
The PRINCE OF ICE said - You shouldn't tell me that! You should have said "Yes, baby. I'm in love with you!"
She said - I can't tell you that! I just can't!

She knows that's true... she just likes to be with him... but in love? No... she could... if her HEART wasn't ICED!
But she also knows that his feelings for her are the same... he doesn't love her. He loves somebody else!... He just likes to spend some time with her.

So I ask: "Why did he ask you that?"

She raises her body and looks at me. Pause.
She shakes her head in denial.

I don't know! - she finally answers - The sex is good and the talking... I suppose sometimes is good to listen a lie... even if you know that's a lie! But perhaps it would be a beautiful goodbye, then! If this was a movie ... it would be a nice ending, I guess!

Then, she turns to the other side again...
She really needs to sleep!

Este é o meu PRÍNCIPE MISTÉRIO!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário